- Gold is Hand alloyed, hand hammered and shaped by Maria-Tina
- Solid gold Africa charm hand cut by Maria-Tina
- Available in solid 14k, 18k & 22 karat gold - pricing listed as options in box above
- add precious gems such as ruby, sapphire, diamond - pricing upon request
- pavé available upon request
- 18k bangle in photo
- made to order
Daraja means "bridge".... These bangles celebrate and support the exceptional girls of the Daraja Academy in Kenya, Africa.
A collaboration and special project by Deborah Santana of Doalittle.org and Maria-Tina Minoan Jewelry.
A portion of profits will be donated to Daraja Academy directly.
Hand made by Maria-Tina in San Francisco, California
For more info about Daraja please visit http://www.daraja-academy.org/. Thank you!
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
Shipping time: International delivery usually takes about 10-15 business days. A tracking will be emailed to you as soon as your item is shipped.
Our policy lasts 29 days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refer to our Refund Policy at the bottom of the website