Spirals have always played an important role in the Minoan Culture, as demonstrated through the presence of the labyrinth designs in the artistic and architectural motifs of the Palace at Knossos in Crete. Beyond the visual appeal of these patterns, the spiral is a reminder of the powerful forces of rebirth and transformation as both natural and necessary components to life.
In celebration of this theme of transformation, Emmy Award winning designer, Maria-Tina Karmanlakis has created two great alternatives to fulfill your need to contemplate the spirals in your life. As a set or individually these spiral themed pieces will be sure to do the job.
Turquoise Double Spiral Necklace reg. $275 Special $225 for a limited time!
- Reconstituted Turquoise
- Hand-hammered Sterling Silver Double Spiral Clasp
- Three artfully-placed Sterling Silver Daisy beads
- Measures approx. 17" in length
Sterling Silver Spiral Studs reg. $125 Special $95 for a limited time!
- Handmade Sterling Silver Spiral
- Sterling Silver posts and backing
- Measures approx. 3/4" in diameter
** Please contact Maria-Tina to order **